Monday, February 4, 2008

What to do With Edwards Gone

I have been trying to what to do since John Edwards has left the race. I had already voted for him in the Tennessee Primary and still do not regret the vote. The only question I have now is who do I support moving forward. On one hand you have the experience of Hillary Clinton but you get the high negatives and her ability to unite the right wing and on the other hand you have Barak Obama with his vision and ability to motivate people but with you get sketchy details and lot of unknowns about how he would do in a general election. My gut reaction is to go to the Obama side but I am not sure. I was a supporter of John Edwards because I really liked him and wanted him to be the next president. So it is hard for me choose between the two survivors. I think for now I am going to see how things shake out tomorrow.

No comments: